The Carboflex 125 Airshaft is the competition racket played by the World's top player, Mohamed El Shorbagy. This racquet is the ultimate "weapon" for the best combination of power and control
Balance: 350 +/-5mm
String Pattern: 14 x 18
Prestrung with: Dnamyx V.P 1.25 String
Grip: Squash Dry Grip
Target Customer: Regular and competitive players looking for the best combination of power, precision and effect.
Benefits of the Racket:
1) Fast Handling
- The 125 Airshaft is easy to maneuvre due to its light weight. You can execute those quick shots with ease
2) Maximum Power
- Comes from its 500cm' headsize as well as the powerful Dnamyx V.P 1.25 Multifilament string
3) Airshaft section
- Provide aerodynamics feature as well as enable greater acceleration for maximum speed. Aerodynamic capability reduces air resistance, allowing you to swing the racket with greater ease and speed.
- Limit the flexibility of the racket to provide greater stability and precision upon impact.
5) "Extended String Holes" Technology
- Tecnifibre have placed 12 eyelets at specific places in the frame (3, 9 and 12 o'clock). These eyelets have been widened to generate more string movement and increase their elasticity.