The Carboflex 125 NS Airshaft racket is the model used by the iconic female player Nour El Sherbini. This racket is similar to the 125 Airshaft except that it has a thinner handle and its head is slightly heavier
Balance: 355 +/-5mm
String Pattern: 14 x 18
Prestrung with: Dnamyx V.P 1.25 String
Grip: Squash Dry Grip
Target Customer: Regular and competitive players looking for the best combination of power, precision and effect.
Benefits of the Racket:
1) Fast Handling
- The 125 Airshaft is easy to maneuvre due to its light weight. You can execute those quick shots with ease
2) Maximum Power
- Comes from its 500cm' headsize as well as the powerful Dnamyx V.P 1.25 Multifilament string
3) Airshaft section
- Provide aerodynamics feature as well as enable greater acceleration for maximum speed. Aerodynamic capability reduces air resistance, allowing you to swing the racket with greater ease and speed.
- Limit the flexibility of the racket to provide greater stability and precision upon impact.
5) "Extended String Holes" Technology
- Tecnifibre have placed 12 eyelets at specific places in the frame (3, 9 and 12 o'clock). These eyelets have been widened to generate more string movement and increase their elasticity.