The Extreme 120, the lightest of the series, provides an improved power transfer thanks to a new frame construction and thinner shaft. In addition, the racquet features the Innegra™ technology, a hybrid-composite structure integrated into the racquet for advanced shock absorption and enhanced stability. It also comes with an entirely new and very bold asymmetric color-blocking design that makes this one easily stand out on every court.
Balance: Head Heavy
String Tension: 20-30lbs
Grip Size: 3 7/8
Beam: 19.5 -20.5 – 21.5
INNEGRA The new HEAD Innegra™ hybrid-composite structure is integrated into the racquet for shock absorption and
improved stability. As a result vibrations are reduced by up to 17% on ball impact for unique control and precision.
On top of this: HEAD’s new hybrid-composite structure with the ultra tough Innegra™ fibre considerably extends the performance of your HEAD racquet, which means that racquets remains longer in the perfect condition without losing any of its great properties.
Innegra™ Technology Feature:
- Extremely tough and light;
- Lightest fibre in the world today
- In combination with carbon fibre, Innegra™ forms an ultra tough hybrid-composite structure
- improved stability and increased shock absorption
- vibration on ball impact is reduced by up to 17% for unique control and precision
- HEAD’s new hybrid-composite structure considerably tends the performance of your HEAD racquet